Thursday, January 07, 2010

Special Offer

Readers may like to know of a special offer, available only to you good folks. I'm selling copies of my three Day One publications at special rates: 'Why, Lord? (The book of Job for today)' for only £5 (normally£6.99) ; 'Revelation Revealed' (normally £7) also for only £5; buy both together and I'll not only send them post free, but include a free copy of 'Reach out for him' - a full-colour evangelistic booklet based on Acts 17.


A free offer - from a Yorkshireman. The age of miracles continues...


4 comments:

Jonathan Hunt said...

Errr

Got.

Got.

Got...

Gary Benfold said...

Ah, I knew somebody had actually bought them. It was you, was it?

Jonathan Hunt said...

I buy all the cheap stuff from day one. Some of it is actually some good... ;-P

Jonathan Hunt said...

But in the interests of full disclosure I must admit to not having read them yet. Deep study of particular books of the bible is running in this order: mark, titus, exodus, revelation, job.

So I have aways to go yet