Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Who are you guys?

The observant among you will have noticed that I've installed 'Clustrmaps' (see left sidebar) which tells me something about where my visitors visit from.  Apparently since I installed it I've had 298 visits (not many, eh?).  And they've come from the UK, the US, Singapore, Canada, Egypt et al. 


Great.  You're welcome.  Feel free to put a note in the comments just to say 'hi' will you?


And - tell your friends.  Let's see - just for fun - if I can get a thousand visitors in June, and twenty countries.

3 comments:

P. said...

I'm an old genevanet friend :-) Often pop in and read your nuggets of wisdom.
BWs
P.

Gary Benfold said...

Welcome old friend. A nugget is a tiny lump of something valuable lost in a sea of mud...

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary, really enjoy your blog - keep it up. You could also try www.flagcounter.com which you can view here at www.cuofi.com

Every blessing

Charles Collins,
Belfast